You can either install Samsung firmware with Odin or use custom recoveries like CWM or TWRP. To flash the firmware on Android, you must have a smartphone, a computer or laptop, a USB data cable, and Odin software.
All you have to do is simply download the below-given Discovery V5 firmware files and tools on your PC. And then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Discovery V5 using SP Flash Tool. The stock ROM comes in zip format, and there are multiple ways to install the Stock firmware on Nothing Phone 1. You might want to revert your phone to stock Android for many reasons. It can also be used if your custom ROM experience wasn’t as satisfactory as you thought initially or if you want to receive official OTA updates again. The Nothing Phone 1 ships with Nothing OS, a nearly stock Android skin.
- Just remember that in most cases, flashing a factory image will completely wipe your phone.
- You can download latest GCam 8.8 version from below link.
- It does nothing radical but brings a clean, AOSP-based ROM with rock-solid stability and a long list of device support.
- Right from themes to animation and lock screen interface.
- If your Nandroid backup is more than a day or two old, you might want to Stock Firmware keep it for emergencies only.
Search in the box for the exact version that you are looking for. If it is not found, you can leave a comment below and I will get it for you. Download one of the compatible apk of Google Camera for your phone and see how good or bad it is in comparison to the stock camera app. Downloading the GCam APK is a great way to enhance your camera experience on your Android device. With multiple versions available for download, including GCam 8.8, 8.7, 8.6, 8.5, and 8.4, you can easily find the right version for your device. Additionally, we have outlined the key features of GCam, such as Night Sight mode and improved image quality.
- You can change this back once your backup has been restored.
- As we mentioned earlier, the best way to do this is to head over to the XDA forums for your device and look for a ROM that best suits your needs.
- It’s a beautiful AOSP ROM that is very close to stock Android with Pixel features and customization options.
- During flashing, users load the new ROM in a manner similar to installing manual updates to the device.
Moto G60 (review) and G40 Fusion (review) are almost similar phones, with minor differences. Both of these phones run Motorola’s clean Android 11 software and are powered by Snapdragon 732G octa-core chipset. The only way to do this is through flashing a custom ROM, but that requires obtaining root access and tinkering heavily with a phone, which can void your warranty and harm your device. You get a pretty sizeable 4,410mAh battery, stereo speaker, and an IP67 rating. Like all other Pixels, it also features a camera that is way too good for this price range and challenges even high-end phones.